Have you seen a photo with ‘Shot on OnePlus’ or ‘Shot on Vivo’ or ‘Shot on Honor’ sort of like watermarks? Want it for your Android phone whenever you click a picture? Read on.
In this guide, we are showing you how to enable this features on certain smartphone brands. However, if you don’t have ‘Shot On’ watermark feature on your smartphone, then you don’t have to worry, we have also shared a way to do that at the end of this guide.
Many smartphones with customized interface offer a built-in option to add a watermark, if you are using phones from OnePlus, Vivo, OPPO, Xiaomi, Honor, HUAWEI, and a few more, you can easily add a watermark on your photos while you capture them. Others do not provide the same, if your phone supports it, get it done easily without a fuss.
Let’ look at how to enable shot on watermarks for the phones that offer built-in options. You will mostly find the watermark option inside the camera app, you need to enable a quick setting or a slider for the watermark that’s it, there’s no rocket science behind it. Take a look at how to enable it on different phones.
How To Add Shot On Watermark on Latest SmartPhones;
- Launch the camera app, swipe from the bottom arrow as shown.
- Enter Settings, and tap Shot on Watermark or Captured With Watermark
- Enable the slider to turn on the watermarks. You can also add a name/signature with the watermark to the photo if you want.
How To Add Manually For Old Model SmartPhones;
- Click The Play store Icon To Download the App first.
- Open it again.
- add special touch in your pictures with this app
- select your favorite brand logo
- add your name
- resize your logo
- share your picture
WHAT’S NEW IN THIS APP
- No Rotation Bug
- Click Picture Using Stock Camera
- Crop Your Picture
- Add Some More Brand Logo
- Now You Can Share Your Image
- Reduce Slider Bug
- Save Your Name In Edit Box